- Our Vision is to see that Sierra Leone is without Hepatitis
- Our Mission
- Our Mission is to provide comprehensive, effective and accessible services and resources for the prevention, management, treatment and cure of liver disease and hepatitis for all people living everywhere in Sierra Leone
- Educate the general public and medical practitioners regarding all aspects of prevention and treatment of liver disease.
- Support patients suffering from liver disease
and all those involved in caring for them.
- Influencing people to help formulate public
health measures aimed at preventing liver diseases.
- Support research into the causation,
diagnosis, prevention and treatment of diseases of liver.
- Promote the concept of organ donation in
general and help the setting up of a liver transplantation program in
- It also works towards promoting the concept of cadaver organ donation and setting up a successful of the art liver transplantation programme
Sierra Liver Foundation’s mandate is to promote liver health and reduce the incidence and impact of liver disease by providing support for research and education into the causes, diagnoses, prevention and treatment of liver disease.